- Our 24/7 Digital Resume Reviewer provides a general review for a resume that has not been tailored for a specific role.*
- Receive real-time feedback and make updates to the structure, presentation and format of your resume.
- Use this review service to build your resume ready to be tailored for a specific role(s) as a next step.
1. Use a
2. View a resume that meets baseline standard
* If you are applying for a medicine internship or a nursing or teaching graduate role, this review service is not suitable for your specific resume and you should submit for a Job Application Review on the right.
- This is a review for a resume and/or cover letter that has been tailored for a specific (or sample) role that you will be applying for.
- The structure, presentation, format, and content of your resume and/or cover letter will be assessed in this review.
- Use this review service before submitting your tailored application to apply for a specific role
1.View a job application
2. Self-check your resume and/or cover letter against the:
Disclaimer: The Baseline Resume Checklist, Resume Checklists for Job Applications, Cover Letter Checklist, and subsequent resume and application feedback (the Services) are provided by Deakin as guidance for job applicants only. Use of the Services does not guarantee applicants will receive an interview or employment. By using the Services, I acknowledge and agree that:
• Deakin has no control over the decisions of employers regarding whether you are interviewed or hired based on this application.
• To the extent permitted by law, Deakin makes no express or implied warranty with respect to the Services, its outcomes or your use of the Services.
Information you provide to use through this service will be handled in accordance with our student information collection statement.